- View All Courses
- Online SST Courses
- Instructor-led Zoom Courses
- SST Card Courses
- Renew Worker SST Card (8 Hours)
- Renew Supervisor SST Card (16 Hours)
- 40-Hour OSHA & SST Bundle
- 10-Hour SST Bundle
- 8-Hour Prescribed SST Bundle
- 4-Hour Elective SST Bundle
- 18-Hour Upgrade Supervisor SST Bundle
- 22-Hour Upgrade Supervisor SST Bundle
- 32-Hour Supervisor SST Bundle
- 8-Hour Chapter 33 Site Safety Manager Refresher SST
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention SST
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness SST
- Spanish Courses
- Site Safety
- EPA Lead Safety
- Flagger Training
- Silica Awareness
- Confined Space
- Training Card
ONLINE 8-Hr Fall Prevention
Online 8-Hour Fall Prevention
LOCATION: ONLINE TRAINING
ONLINE COURSE CAN BE TAKEN FROM HOME AT YOUR OWN PACE. SIGN UP HERE: ONLINE.ALLNYCSAFETY.COM
ENROLL HERE: https://online.allnycsafety.com/
Purpose: In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, the designated construction worker is required to complete a minimum number of hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’). This online course provides 8 hours towards the satisfaction of that requirement.
Online courses can be taken from your phone or laptop at your own pace. Courses are self-study learning modules with quizzes and activities. Courses are available 24/7 and you can start and pause as needed. Voice biometrics is used to authenticate your identity at the beginning and throughout the duration of all our online courses.
Course Length: 8 Hours via Online Interactive Training
Price per student: $160.00.
Requirements: In order to receive a certificate of completion, students must:
Complete 100% of the online course.
Score 70% or higher on the final exam.
The cost of this online training INCLUDES the Worker SST card (requires 2-hour Drug & Alcohol Awareness & OSHA 30-hour certificate to obtain).