Plans for a NYC DOB Site Safety Plan
This means construction poses a safety risk to the public and workers. Having a site safety plan in place can help to mitigate safety risks during construction. All NYC Safety & Training is a New York safety company. We provide the plans and logistics for a master site safety plan that integrates with the construction plan.
NYC DOB Compliant Site Safety Plans
When you work with AllNYC Safety & Training to develop a site safety plan, we will develop a plan that meets the requirements of the NYC DOB and Local Law 81. which requires site safety plans for:
- New building construction or full demolition
- Special inspection for the protection of sides of excavations
- Underpinning/ Excavations
- Alteration and demolition of 50% of the floor area
- Vertical/horizontal enlargement
- Removal of one or more floors
Safety comes first.
We guarantee an approved safety plan for your project. Our dedicated staff will prepare drawings, research codes, meet with your team, and obtain any necessary approvals for your permitting process. We can design safety measures for any construction project. This includes:
- High Rise Site Safety Plan
- Façade Site Safety Plan (NYC-Local Law 11)
- Dust Mitigation Plan
- Noise Mitigation Standard Plan
- FDNY Pre-Fire PlanTenant Protection Plan
- Occupant Protection Plan
- Adjacent Property Protection Plan
At All NYC Safety & Training, it is our goal to help you plan for a safer construction jobsite. If you need to create a site safety plan or need other construction safety guidance, contact us today! You can also call us at 718-366-3590.