All NYC Safety & Training
All NYC Safety & Training is a leader in safety training for the construction industry. Our team of dedicated safety professionals offers the best instruction by providing students with a fully immersive learning experience. Our training facility, located in 589 Johnson Ave, Brooklyn NY, contains:
- Two full-sized multi-level frame scaffolds
- A full-sized scaffold platform suspended from outriggers with counterweights and tiebacks
- A full-sized sidewalk shed with all components
- Scale models of frame and suspended scaffolds
- Hands-on training stations for fall protection & ladders
Our faculty prides ourselves on giving the best experience possible, by giving students the opportunity to learn by doing, not by sitting in a class looking at slide presentations. Come learn with us, and see what you’ve been missing!
We offer a wide range of courses in both English and Spanish languages such as:
- 40-Hour Site Safety Manager Course
- 8-Hour Site Safety Coordinator
- 16-Hour Suspended Scaffold User Training
- 8-Hour Supported Scaffold Installer & Remover Refresher Training
- OSHA 10-Hour Outreach Training For Construction
Founder and President of the NYC Safety Training Center in East Williamsburg, NY, Ed is heavily involved in New York City’s safety scene. He has a Bachelor of Science in Public Safety from Mercy College, with a specialty in OSHA. During his 20-year career he has been employed by Con Edison, Willis Insurance Brokerage, The New York City School Construction Authority, and Old Republic Insurance. Since 2004, Ed has traveled throughout the United States providing safety training in English and Spanish. In 2005, he spent several months in Saudi Arabia where he trained workers to construct oil storage tanks in accordance with OSHA standards. Presently, Ed spends the majority of his time consulting and teaching for the construction industry in New York City.