- View All Courses
- Instructor-led Zoom Courses
- SST Card Courses
- 10-Hour Fall Prevention Bundle
- 8-Hour Prescribed SST Bundle
- 4-Hour Elective SST Bundle
- 22-Hour Supervisor SST Bundle
- 32-Hour Supervisor SST Bundle
- 8-Hour Chapter 33 Site Safety Manager Refresher SST
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention SST
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness SST
- SST Card Request
- Spanish Courses
- 40-Hour OSHA & SST Bundle
- 10-Hour SST Bundle
- Site Safety
- EPA Lead Safety
- Flagger Training
- Silica Awareness
- Confined Space
- Training Card
3-hour Flagger Awareness Training SPANISH Wednesday Night 3/23/2022 5PM – 8:15PM
3-hour Flagger Awareness SPANISH Training Wednesday
589 Johnson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11237
Purpose: Students who attend Flagger Awareness Training with All NYC Safety will learn OSHA standards under CFR 29 1926 Subpart G, regulations under Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD), PPE requirements for flaggers, and techniques to safely control and direct traffic around construction activities. This course is taught by an OSHA-authorized instructor, and meets OSHA requirements for flagger awareness training.
Course Length: 3 hours of instructional time, excluding breaks and meals.
Price per student: $90.00. Please call for group discounts.
In order to receive a 3-hour Flagger training certificate of completion, students must:
Attend 100% of the course.
Be active participants in all learning events, including final exam and hands-on activities.
Score 70% or higher on the written exam.
Make-Up Time: No make-up time is permitted for this course. Students who miss any portion of the training must make arrangements with NYC Safety Training Center to attend another course. Additional course fees may apply.