- View All Courses
- Instructor-led Zoom Courses
- SST Card Courses
- 10-Hour Fall Prevention Bundle
- 8-Hour Prescribed SST Bundle
- 4-Hour Elective SST Bundle
- 22-Hour Upgrade Supervisor SST Bundle
- 32-Hour Supervisor SST Bundle
- 8-Hour Chapter 33 Site Safety Manager Refresher SST
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention SST
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness SST
- SST Card Request
- Spanish Courses
- 40-Hour OSHA & SST Bundle
- 10-Hour SST Bundle
- Site Safety
- EPA Lead Safety
- Flagger Training
- Silica Awareness
- Confined Space
- Training Card
4-Hr Supported Scaffold User Card ENGLISH Tuesday Night 8/30/2022 5PM-9:15PM
4-hour Supported Scaffold User (SCA201/SST306) ENGLISH Weeknight
8/30/2022 5pm – 9:15pm
589 Johnson Ave, Brooklyn NY 11237
NYC Local Law 52 requires all individuals who use a supported scaffold, including the person supervising such, to complete (at minimum) 4-hours of training by a Dept. of Buildings-approved training provider. This course must be repeated every four years.
Course content includes:
- Introduction to Supported Scaffolds
- Review of Supported Scaffold Accidents
- Overview of OSHA 1926 Subpart “L”: Scaffolds
- Overview of NYC Dept. of Buildings & Construction Codes
- General Principals of Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Arrest Systems
- Supported Scaffold Hardware, Inspection & Use
- Emergency Situations & Preparedness Procedures
Student learning will be achieved through classroom presentations, lectures and hands-on demonstrations including use of scale-model & full-size scaffolds.
Requirements to Receive Certificate of Completion:
To receive a certificate of completion for this course, students must:
- Be present during 100% of the course
- Participate actively in learning activities, including hands-on demonstrations
Students who successfully complete this class will earn 0.4 IACET CEUS. In order to successfully complete the class and earn CEUs, students must:
Attend 100% of the course.
Be active participants in all learning events, including final exam and hands-on activities.
Score 70% or higher on the written exams.
Make-up time is not permitted for this course. If, for any reason, a student misses any part of the training, the student must contact NYCSTC to make arrangements attend another class (additional fees may apply).