- View All Courses
- Instructor-led Zoom Courses
- SST Card Courses
- Renew Worker SST Card (8 Hours)
- Renew Supervisor SST Card (16 Hours)
- 40-Hour OSHA & SST Bundle
- 10-Hour Fall Prevention Bundle
- 8-Hour Prescribed SST Bundle
- 4-Hour Elective SST Bundle
- 22-Hour Upgrade Supervisor SST Bundle
- 32-Hour Supervisor SST Bundle
- 8-Hour Chapter 33 Site Safety Manager Refresher SST
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention SST
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness SST
- Spanish Courses
- Site Safety
- EPA Lead Safety
- Flagger Training
- Silica Awareness
- Confined Space
- Training Card
4-Hr Supported Scaffold User Card ENGLISH Tuesday Night 02/21/2023 5PM-9:15PM
4-hour Supported Scaffold User (SCA201/SST306) ENGLISH Weeknight
02/21/2023 5pm – 9:15pm
589 Johnson Ave, Brooklyn NY 11237
NYC Local Law 52 requires all individuals who use a supported scaffold, including the person supervising such, to complete (at minimum) 4-hours of training by a Dept. of Buildings-approved training provider. This course must be repeated every four years.
Course content includes:
- Introduction to Supported Scaffolds
- Review of Supported Scaffold Accidents
- Overview of OSHA 1926 Subpart “L”: Scaffolds
- Overview of NYC Dept. of Buildings & Construction Codes
- General Principals of Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Arrest Systems
- Supported Scaffold Hardware, Inspection & Use
- Emergency Situations & Preparedness Procedures
Student learning will be achieved through classroom presentations, lectures and hands-on demonstrations including use of scale-model & full-size scaffolds.
Requirements to Receive Certificate of Completion:
To receive a certificate of completion for this course, students must:
- Be present during 100% of the course
- Participate actively in learning activities, including hands-on demonstrations
Students who successfully complete this class will earn 0.4 IACET CEUS. In order to successfully complete the class and earn CEUs, students must:
Attend 100% of the course.
Be active participants in all learning events, including final exam and hands-on activities.
Score 70% or higher on the written exams.
Make-up time is not permitted for this course. If, for any reason, a student misses any part of the training, the student must contact NYCSTC to make arrangements attend another class (additional fees may apply).
The cost of this training course does not include the site safety training (SST) card. The SST card is an additional $50 and can be requested and ordered by following the instructions here.