- View All Courses
- Instructor-led Zoom Courses
- SST Card Courses
- Renew Worker SST Card (8 Hours)
- Renew Supervisor SST Card (16 Hours)
- 40-Hour OSHA & SST Bundle
- 10-Hour Fall Prevention Bundle
- 8-Hour Prescribed SST Bundle
- 4-Hour Elective SST Bundle
- 22-Hour Upgrade Supervisor SST Bundle
- 32-Hour Supervisor SST Bundle
- 8-Hour Chapter 33 Site Safety Manager Refresher SST
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention SST
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness SST
- Spanish Courses
- Site Safety
- EPA Lead Safety
- Flagger Training
- Silica Awareness
- Confined Space
- Training Card
English 10-Hr SST Bundle: 8-Hr Fall Prevention & 2-Hr Drug & Alcohol Saturday 02/11/2023 8AM-7PM
English 10-Hr SST Bundle : 8-Hr Fall Prevention & 2-Hr Drug & Alcohol
02/11/2023 8am – 7pm
Location: 589 johnson AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
Purpose: In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, the designated construction worker is required to complete a minimum number of hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’). This course provides 10 hours towards the satisfaction of that requirement.
Course Length: 10 hours of instructional time, excluding breaks and meals.
Price per student: $240.00. Please call for group discounts.
In order to receive a certificate of completion, students must:
Attend 100% of the course.
Be active participants in all learning events, including final exam and hands-on activities.
Score 70% or higher on the written exams.
Make-Up Time: No make-up time is permitted for this course. Students who miss any portion of the training must make arrangements with All NYC Safety & Training to attend another course. Additional course fees may apply.
*class do not include 40 Hours SST Card
The cost of this training course does not include the site safety training (SST) card. The SST card is an additional $50 and can be requested and ordered by following the instructions here.